1. the meaning behind my url
2. a picture of me
3. tattoos i have
4. last time i cried and why
5. piercings i have
6. favorite band
7. biggest turn off(s)
8. top 5 (insert subject)
9. tattoos i want
10. biggest turn on(s)
12. ideas of a perfect date
13. life goal(s)
14. piercings i want
15. relationship status
16. favorite movie
17. a fact about my life
19. middle name
20. anything you want to ask
ye why not
My mother was one of the strongest, loving, most independently beautiful people I ever known. Her spirit guided me through my darkest days although I wasn’t completely aware until I had almost taken my own life. She’s always been with me even though my heart wasn’t open to her calls back then. Now in the light, I feel her all around me..
🌾🌼 wild desert flowers and herbs that remind me of her from our home and my favorite amethysts will accompany me on my meditation tonight. Maybe I’ll see her then ♡ The rest of the evening I’ll be spending it in complete bliss as I partake in yoga and listening to music that reminds me of her. Happy birthday mommmaaaa, I miss you and love you!
When my good friend and I went on a hike one day last year. We sat on the top of a mountain and looked down over the area we grew up in. We talked for hours, & I realized so many things that day. It made me see things in a different light. I had never thought about how small I really was until that point. I had always been so wrapped up in my own life, but I realized it’s not all about me. I’m really glad to have had that experience, because I think about that day often and it helps me get through with certain situations.
- Fire: What's something that you're more passionate about than you'd care to admit?
- Dragon: Are there any "urban legends" from where you live? What are they?
- Dark: Tell us about a time you had to face up to a fear.
- Ghost: When is the last time you were so surprised, you gasped?
- Grass: Where do you feel you belong the most?
- Poison: Name something you enjoy, but that no one else seems to.
- Bug: What has changed about you in the past 5 years? What has not?
- Normal: What are three of your favorite things in your everyday life?
- Fairy: Tell us a story. Any story.
- Water: What do you do when you feel you need to be healed?
- Ice: If you were to stop time to enjoy an activity, what would that thing be?
- Flying: Tell us about a moment when you gained perspective in life.
- Psychic: Who truly understands you?
- Electric: What do you think gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Rock: Name three things your life revolves around most.
- Ground: Who helps you stay on the "right path"?
- Steel: Name an opinion/practice you are adamant about, something you will not change.
- Fighting: What is something you desperately want to change?
#tbt faeries no claws
oh my god
didn’t even see it was
Body, like the mountain
Heart, like the ocean
Mind, like the sky.
Dogen (via saola)
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
Robin Williams (via skateeofmind)